Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Process - New Skills on Photoshop, Editing Images and Editing Magazine Pages

27th January 2014
Editing Images and placing them onto the magazine pages in indesign were the main tasks I was focusing on in today's lesson.
Photoshop frequently being used in order to edit the chosen images. With help from tutorials, I found out how to edit images in order to give a neat and clear presentation. I learnt how to airbrush the image without it looking obvious. Get the main features standing out - like the eyes and lips. The burn tool became a handy tool inorder to get parts of the images more visible, while keeping the exposure down. I also adjusted few images from the studio and outdoor shot. One of the outdoor shot images, I adjusted the image to make it black and white while balancing the contrast and brightness.
Quick Mask tool was also another handy tool to edit out the background in order to get a cut out image.

For the magazine pages, I focused more on the front cover and my contents page. My front cover had to be my weakest page. I had to choose between 3 images for my front cover. I screenshot each of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment