Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Production Log #19 - Magazine Page Improvements

I spent this week's lesson in focusing on completing my pages as there is a penultimate deadline in which I will be recieving final feedback from the teacher.
I focused mainly on all of my pages to make sure that everything fitted well into the page.
I had to adjust the size of the fonts, the positioning of the images and text. I also made sure that the most important codes and coventions of the contents page appeared.
I included another page which is a special edition article. I had some issues with colours as it came up to dark on the computers screens compared to some other computer screens where it's lighter. I also included another colour into the house style and that's grey. This made my magazine look more professional and classy.






No comments:

Post a Comment