Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Production log #21 - Completing My Magazine

Throughout the 3 weeks of school and the half term, I've strongly  focused on my magazine pages and tried to make it appeal as possible to my audience with the feedback I've received from the audience survey. I would take the survey results as an advantage in me moving ahead and being confident in using different skills and style. I've made sure that every feature of each page is bold and visible. I've also adjusted small things like adding social media in one of the double page spread, and tweaking the layout in order to make it look more professional and mature.





Get a Voki now!

Transcript:
For my evaluations,istead of using different media sources into portraying my evaluation answers, I decided to make a magazine based on the evaluation questions and include my work and my answers. This is to boost the concept of 'magazines'. It is also a quick process to do, as my evaluations were already done, it was just about putting boxes and headings, then inserting the text in one go. Furthermore, I added more interactive assets like QR Codes to make sure that readers would be interactive with the magazine as well as looking through my blog to see all my work towards making the magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment