Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Production Log #16 - Improvements to Magazine Pages

16th December 2013
Today's lesson was a very productive lesson, not only did I complete my first double page spread, i moved onto make an extra double page spread for my box outs and readers page which was a page recommended by my target audience in a survey which I conducted a time ago.
I read through the article once again to make sure that it made sense, in between I added more text into the interview as I had very good ideas which I didn’t want to miss out in including them in my article. I also added text after an important paragraph informing the reader that they should watch a certain video or buy an album. This text was in italics so that It’s different from the rest of the surrounded by it.







No comments:

Post a Comment