Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Production Log #14 - Progess of Draft Magazine

2nd/3rd December 2013
In both lessons, I continued to work on my front cover. I made a lot of progress, I also edited few things onto the front cover as I wasn't satisfied with the look of it.

                    Before                                                After


I added more cover lines, as I knew what cover lines I was going to have, the process of adding the cover lines to the front cover didn't take me long. Also I played around with the fonts and the sizes as well. This is because I wanted to make that the font and size are clear and suitable for the front cover. As the front cover is the most appealing page to get the attention of my reader, I have to make sure that this page stands out and appeal to my audience. 
I've kept the main sell line 'Name' this is because I'm playing around with different fonts to make the name stand out more. I also needed to adjust the sell line description in which why the artist name has been removed. 
I thought of the idea to have two rectangles going across to make it more modern and eye appealing, also as the main sell line would be on the rectangles, it's gives more focus to that part of the page compared to any other places on the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment