Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Production Log #3 - Writing a Proposal

23rd/24th September 2013I began the first step of the coursework which was writing a proposal. Firstly, as a class we discussed about what a proposal is and what it needs to include. I found out that I need to talk about my target audience, my ideas on what my magazine will look like, what will feature on the front cover, contents page and double page spread, promotional methods, new media and what genre of music I am thinking of picking. Continuing, I also had to talk about how I would launch my magazine. I was struggling in the beginning when writing up the proposal, so I decided to write down in note form on ideas that I had to create my magazine.
While doing the proposal I was gaining more ideas for my magazine which was great. The proposal has got information on what my magazine will be called, the colour scheme, and what will be inside the magazine. These are my ideas which I have included in the proposal. I had a look at few blogs from last year’s AS group, and I saw that their proposal all includes information about their target audience and their rough ideas on their magazine they will create. This guided me into writing my own proposal. After I finished my proposal, I thought of going to my survey which I created last lesson to find out views from my target audience. I analysed the results I got and took those results in consider when writing up the proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment