Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Production Log #1 - Preliminary Task


11th September 2013
Today I started to create my preliminary task. I went around the school to take few images so I can use them on the magazine. I have decided to have the new building on the front cover as it shows the massive difference of Haydon School this year, it’s also is a controversial topic around school amongst the teachers and new students, so why not use this as the main sell line of the magazine.

I will be using Adobe Inn Design to produce the front cover and contents page. It’s my first time I am using Adobe Inn Design to create a school magazine as my preliminary task. The software itself looks very complicated however I got through the first step quite easily as it was just setting up the page.
For this task I had many ideas in my head, however I was struggling with a name but at the end I got a good name which I was satisfied with.
In my next lessons I am going to be carrying on in creating the front cover of the task also I will be creating a contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment