Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Production Log #4 - Feedback and Survey Results

30th September 2013
This week, both lessons were  catch up lessons. We got the chance to update up our blogs, improve our work and catch up on any other work we were lacking on behind. 
I started off by getting feedback of the proposal from my peers Fiona and Alina. I thought of including this is in my blog in a different way, so I thought I would use Voki, as it would be a funky media source to use to listen to my feedback. After I got feedack from my peers, I went on to do another task which was editing my preliminary evaluation. I included more detail into what went well and what I could do better in my task.After I completed this task, I went on to creating a powerpoint based on my survey results. This survey was conducted so that I could get ideas on what I would want my magazine to be based on. I print screened each results and their data onto powerpoint and analysed on what I found out and how I will apply each of these results into my own magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment