Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Survey on Magazine Ideas


Click here to take survey

I have constructed a survey on a website called SurveyMonkey to gain ideas on what my target audience would prefer and not prefer in my magazine which I will be creating soon.
I created 10 questions which ranges from which genre of music they like to which social media would be ideal for my magazine. The participants of my survey had many ways to answer the questions, ranging from yes or no to a own opinion answer.
The survey helped me out to know what I need feature in my magazine. I am taking the answers which I will recieve from this survey into consideration when planning on creating my magazine.

Overall, the purpose of this survey is to see what the participants currently like and dislike and how I can apply the answers of my survey into my magazine ideas and when producing my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment