Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Production Log #5 - Independent Work

7th October 2013
In today's lesson we started off to do independent work and be organised and finish off all the work. I looked over what work I have completed and which work I need improve on. I finished off doing my survey result analysis on prezi instead of PowerPoint as I wanted to show my results in a neat presentation. I analysed each results of each question in depth and how I would take in the results into my own magazine. This task took me a whole double lesson to complete. Furthermore, I also planned out which tasks I have completed and which task I need to improve on. I improved on my Preliminary Task and Evaluation. I planned out on which tasks I will be doing each week until I eventually have no more research and planning tasks to complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment