Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Production Log #6 - First Attempt On Using CamStudio

8th October 2013
In this single lesson, I thought of doing a task in which will not to be too time consuming, so I decided to do my preliminary task video. I opened up my preliminary task on Inn Design CS6, and CamStudio. This task made me realised that on Inn Design you should layer everything. I have few thing on the same layer which meant I had to move bits and bobs of the tasks into new layers by copying and pasting layers. This process took me the whole lesson, so I didn't get a chance to record my preliminary task. I also learnt that you should always be prepared for tasks no matter how long they will take, during the last 10 minutes of the lesson I decided to write down all the tasks I have completed and all the tasks that I haven't done, and then plan out which week I should do which task and when I need to fully complete it by. In my free time, I decided to do my mood board as it is a quick easy task to complete which took me 20 minutes to do, With images on my mood board I also supported the images with text, so that people can understand my mood board easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment