Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Production Log #8 - Masthead Ideas

21st / 22nd October 2013
In today’s lesson, I continued from last lesson which was the masthead designs.  I went on DaFont.com and downloaded as many fonts I liked. I downloaded an extra 5 fonts which I then opened up by using a new application called ‘Nexus Font’.

I opened up my InDesign document which has few masthead ideas from last lesson; I repeated the process again by typing in ‘Masthead’ and then picking a font which I downloaded recently. By changing the adjustments of the width between each text, colour and adding bevel emboss to make it more effective.
In Tuesday’s lesson I carried off doing work at home. I started off doing my ‘colour’ task. This task is important as it shows which type of colour I will possibly be using for my magazine, furthermore which colours would match well. I will also have to take into consideration on which colours will match the genre ‘R&B’.

No comments:

Post a Comment