Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Production Log #12 - Editing Contents Page Template

On the 18th and 19th of November, I decided to finish of my contents page edit, I started off completing the regulars and features section, I also made sure that numbers were included to support the contents page sub heading lines. Before I used different text boxes for each subheading, however my teacher recommend me an easier way to add text quickly without playing around with the text, just use one textbox and copy and paste all the sub headings and have a different column for the numbers. I then realised that I didn’t complete my front cover scaffolding so I went on starting to scaffold it, as I haven’t got an image yet, it’s hard to know where I will be placing my sell lines and plugs. I looked up for few ideas of how my front cover could be layed out, I really liked a magazine front cover which has a lot of text which surrounded the text with thin and tall text – the magazine was a fashion magazine, however other magazine like Vibe gave me inspiration and I thought to combine both style together as I liked both the layout and the style. Adjusting the font size, picking the exact font took me a while as I want the front cover to be perfect, and that later on when it does come to editing I don’t want to keep editing the sell lines, just move them around to adjust around the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment