Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Article Pages Template



The images above are my 'scaffolding' of the doube page spreads of my magazine. I have gone for a differnnt layout to what everyone has. I have decided that I wanted a full image on the first page supported with text, as my theme of the magazine is R&B, I wanted not only the text but the images to be on focus as well, this is because R&B is known for it's fashion icons as well as musical talent, I want to portray both of them equally to my readers and this is why I thought of a full page of an image. The article will start off with a drop cap and then carry on from there. The big box on the far right will be a image which will have my photoshopping skills of masking into it. There will be sqaures in which the image will be within. On the side there will be a social network box of the artists in which the readers can have the chance to interact with the artist and the text will be supported with a pull quote and a box out.
The second double page spread will have a pull quote and few more images so that the reader doesn't get put off with the amount of the text the feature article has.I will be included few box outs, in which it will be another double spread, i have also decided that there will be a special fact file page so that readers can get to know more about the feature artist.


This task can aid in my final product as I have drawn out a rough look of what I want my double page spread article to look like. This is an advantage as if I dislike the layout then I have the chance to change it. This task helps me know what I need to stick to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment