Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Contents Page Template

 




This is my first contents page template which I finished off making in today's lesson (11/11/13). I had a sketch before hand on what my contents page will look like. I followed the exact sketch and made it into a template in InDesign. the black boxes represents images which I will be replacing first will images from the internet and then replacing them with my own images from my photoshoot. This quick and easy task is helpful to make sure that I stick constantly to this layout. Half of the work is already done by placing texts, numbers and image holders in which is a substitute of my actual work for the contents page. This task is a great way to know what you are doing, instead of completing your planning work and then wasting time to design and layout the page last minute. I learnt new skills when scaffolding my contents page. I learnt how to fill a text box which placeholder text and find out how to change a shape into a different shape (Square to Triangle).

No comments:

Post a Comment